Crystal asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

How do I stop having frizzy hair?

I always have frizzy hair. Even when I put on hair spray. And even when my hair dries after I wash it with shampoo and conditioner. Perhaps it’s because I always brush it a lot. How do I stop having frizzy hair?

Living with dry and frizzy hair is hard. Not only does your hair look unkempt about 90% of the time, but it is also more prone to damage and breaking. It’s not uncommon for women with dry hair to eventually get to a point where they don’t even bother to let their hair down when they’re outside because they know that one tiny gust of wind is all it’ll take to turn their mane into a nest of frizz. If you want soft, shiny, manageable hair,

It all starts with finding the best product for your hair type.

Below are the few Products for hair.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo .

Pai-Shau Style Souffle, Infused with our Signature Tea Complex(Tames unruly and frizzy hair) .

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo .

Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo .

L'Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Frizz Defy Shampoo .

Briogeo Farewell Frizz Smoothing Shampoo .

I tried Pai-Shau Style Souffle and because it is a tea-infused product I have seen great results.

In addition to the product absolutely wonderful," feels nice and smooth,

It works on both damp and dry hair to style and tame frizz.

I'm really impressed with the product .

After you wash it at the end, rinse scalp and hair in cold water

Use a tshirt to dry hair not towel

Use a tshirt to dry hair not towel

Use an anti-frizz dry hair thermal conditioner. Brush it through your hair, then use a hot flat iron (Not a curling iron) to smooth out the frizz. Your hair will start looking silky.  Change your shampoo but consult a beauty salon for the best products to use. They know their stuff!

• You really have to look into anti frizz hair products, they can help a lot with frizz. There's even anti frizz hair spray, Garnier Fructis makes a good anti frizz hair spray as does John Freeda's frizz ease line of hair products.

It's either humidity, damaged hair or split ends that can cause frizz. Get a good hair cut if you have damaged hair or split ends to remove them. I have curly hair but it's never frizzy. I use John Freeda's leave in conditioner and a wide tooth comb on my hair. The only time I touch a brush is when I want to wear my hair straight. I also use a straightening cream with a heat protector if I want to do that.

Use mousse it's effective.

straighten it