What will you all do when the head comes down the chimney?

You and your family sits in front of the fire place. You all are trying to keep warm from a very cold winter night.

You all hear a thump coming from the chimney and a disembodied head falls out of the chimney and misses the fire in the fireplace and falls down on the bricks in front of the fireplace and rolls towards you all.

It looks at you guys and bulges his eyes and yells really loud,

What would you all do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Pick the flesh off and feed it to stray cats. 

• TallPaul1 month agoReport

This was probably a French head left over from the Guillotine. Heads didn't scream because there was no air from the lungs but the eyes did blink. 

• 1 month ago

Ahhh, a Christmas troll. The fact is chimneys have dampers what make it impossible for a person not matter how well intentioned to come down a chimney to enter a house. 

• ...Show all comments

Actually, chimneys are self-defeating. Hot air going up the chimney has to be replaced by cold air coming in from outside. Otherwise, your room would fill up with smoke. Your best policy is to heat with natural gas or propane. Wood heat also released cancer causing elements like Dioxin. 

• 1 month ago

I would KNOW I was dreaming. The flue isn't large enough for a head to pass through.

Update to troll comment: I DEFY you to name anyone that has seen that happen. Besides, the poem that originated that claim also described him as VERY SMALL.

The head should have been well cooked by the time it rolled onto the floor. Some Baby Ray BBQ sauce would apply.

• 1 month ago

Try and figure out how my house got a fireplace.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no i do not like zac efron

Right. Looks too much like a Pussy Face.

• 1 month ago

It’s soccer time. That’s what the Aztecs did. They kill their rivals and use their head as a ball to play games. 

Amazing and true. Also, their nuts were roasted over an open fire. 

• 1 month ago

I would kick a field goal.

Those extra points will allow you to fly 5,000 miles on the Airline of your choice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.