Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 9 months ago

What will you all do when the head comes down the chimney?

You and your family sits in front of the fire place. You all are trying to keep warm from a very cold winter night.

You all hear a thump coming from the chimney and a disembodied head falls out of the chimney and misses the fire in the fireplace and falls down on the bricks in front of the fireplace and rolls towards you all.

It looks at you guys and bulges his eyes and yells really loud,

What would you all do?

Pick the flesh off and feed it to stray cats. 

Ahhh, a Christmas troll. The fact is chimneys have dampers what make it impossible for a person not matter how well intentioned to come down a chimney to enter a house. 

I would KNOW I was dreaming. The flue isn't large enough for a head to pass through.

Update to troll comment: I DEFY you to name anyone that has seen that happen. Besides, the poem that originated that claim also described him as VERY SMALL.

Try and figure out how my house got a fireplace.

no i do not like zac efron

It’s soccer time. That’s what the Aztecs did. They kill their rivals and use their head as a ball to play games. 

I would kick a field goal.