Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 months ago

What are cats dreams? ?

Cats are felines, and have female characteristics.  They hiss and claw, and wake up the dead at night with their "meooowws"  and they are vixenish and love to groom their fur (as in fur coats!).... Chances are if you are dreaming of a cat, you are dreaming about the "Woman" in your Life.   *Meow!!*

Cats are mammals, so they dream of their life experiences in the same way as us. They can dream of running, jumping, being patted or cuddled. 

I noticed if my cat seems to be having a bit of a frenetic dream, that speaking to him in a soothing manner changes his bodily response. Whereas if I just leave him be he may wake up seeming disoriented or even upset. Therefore it can't really be proven categorically, but observable bodily and emotional feedback can help us draw the conclusion that dreams are much the same for other mammals too.

I think they dream about chasing birds, sleeping in front of fires and lounging in sun dappled gardens.

They're all different.