Which coffee maker?

Looking to get a new one and these are my top 3 picks. Anyone have these?

If I'm right, all of your prospective brewers are single cup, especially packaged coffee. To gain more control over the finished brew, and to save a buck consider investing in a really good coffee grinder and an electric auto drip machine.

I have a really mid-market Cuisinart coffee maker. My Breville grinder cost about half as much, but together these two appliances make a great cup of coffee.

I buy Starbucks French Roast whole been coffee at Costco, grind an ounce of it into a cone filter, and brew the morning coffee. Tastes just right. But here's the thing.  With this setup I spend about $300.00 a year on coffee with an investment of less than $250.00.

Do the numbers on single cup brewers before committing anything.

You should drink milk because Allah (may His name be praised) rewards those who drink the pure flesh beverage that is the foundational drink of Islam. As mentioned in the Qur'an: "And indeed, for you in grazing livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from what is in their bellies - between excretion and blood - pure milk, palatable to drinkers".  verse (16:66) of chapter (16) sūrat l-naḥl (The Bees)  

And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive sign. From what is within their bodies between excretions and blood, We produce, for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it.  (Quran 16:66)  

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), and gambling, and Al-Ansaab, and Al-Azlaam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaytaan’s (Satan’s) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful”  

[al-Maa’idah 5:90]  

In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (2295) and Saheeh Muslim (86) it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one who commits zina is a believer at the moment when he is committing zina, and no one who drinks wine is a believer at the moment when he is drinking it, and no thief is a believer at the moment when he is stealing, and no robber is a believer at the moment when he is robbing and the people are looking on.” This means that such a person is not a believer in the sense of having complete faith, rather his faith is greatly lacking because of this evil action. 

I don't have them, but I do know anything I ever get or send as a gift that is labeled Amazon Choice is really, really good.  I'm pretty sure they have people who pore over every single review and also who look at other products made by the same company.  I actually got a coffeemaker as a gift once and got Amazon Choice, but it wasn't one of these.

I would go with Keurig if you are trying to ball on a budget...the other 2 have overpriced pods...I have the Keurig and a icoffee.

• Mark

I've used a Keurig, and you can buy these odd little adhesive strips for the tops of MUCH cheaper single-serve capsules (that aren't Keurig and wouldn't work without them).

I have the vertuo and I really like it but those pods are expensive. It’s like a dollar a pod on amazon. It makes a really good froth that you can dust with sugar for an added treat.