Are the grind and brew coffee makers noisy?
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 710 months ago
Not particularly, but the one I abandoned was very messy. It took an unreasonable length of time to clean after each brew. I used a separate grinder and used it only to brew the coffee. I won't identify the manufacturer but it rhymes with Duisinart.
- Stanley.Lv 710 months ago
Bob, anything that's doing work especially grinding things is going to be noisy.
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
They are noisy when grinding.
- Anonymous10 months ago
Even if they are quiet the issue is that when the grinder takes a crap you are often without a coffee maker too and they are quite regular from what I have heard from people I know who have owned them.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Memelord PrimeLv 710 months ago
The grinder is usually pretty noisy since it's, well... grinding roasted beans at high speed. A good grinder should only take a few seconds to grind enough for a cup of brew.