Am I spoiled?

basically for Christmas my parents are getting me AirPods but they are AirPods without the wireless charging case and I really wanted the ones with the charging case and I want to tell them but I won't because i feel really bad. am I spoiled?

I know its amazing that I'm even getting them in the first place and this is a stupid question.

yes. be grateful for what your parents are giving you.

• blank

It is hard to say it is Christmas after all. It depends on whether or not they always get you stuff like that.

• Janet

Not necessarily spoiled. But the more you think happiness comes from outer things, the more you make your happiness dependent ON outer things.

And we have little control over outer things, so basically you are working on making yourself unhappy for the next 80 years of your life.

Hmmm maybe a little but not enough to feel ashamed of or anything I have situations like this in my life as well you are lucky not spoiled!

So basically-

You- "Mommy, daddy, I want a pony."

Them- "Ok, one pony."

You *sees brown pony, bursts out crying* " WAAAAHHHH, I WANTED A WHITE PONY!"

You are 100% a brat.

• Pyrus

Why would you want a wireless charger? First AirPods are WOW to begin with. Second, why should it matter if they are wireless? The reason I'm stating is that these devices actually would cost more, would consume more power, generate more heat (thus actually SHORTENING their lifespan), and finally it takes LONGER to charge! All for wireless charging that you really can't go far from (like maybe a few meters before you are no longer even able to charge your AirPods properly... it's actually 15 feet tops). So, since you did ask, I would say that you are rather spoiled. 

You’re a brat. Probably not spoiled. There’s a difference between spoiled and a brat. My niece is spoiled but she deserves it. She doesn’t cause any trouble. She listens to what her parents say. She’s got straight A in school. She really wants an iPhone 11 Pro Max but her dad said no so she didn’t make a big deal out of it.

You’re a brat because you don’t appreciate what you’re getting.