In what ways are cows udders similar to the male penis? How and Why? Diagrams appreciated. ?

I really need this question answered ASAP. I have a project on the male anatomy and I'm using a possible analogy to the udder of a cow. 

There is no similarity at all. Udders are mammary glands

There is no connection other than circumstantial shape.

Horseshit.

Take whatever amazingly stupid fetish this is and bugger off.

you picked a really idiotic and impossible project. Do more research before you pick another one. 

• joe

a cow udder is the equivalent to human female breasts. like they are both literally the exact same organ. not sure how an udder and a penis could have anything in common except for the notion that both a penis and the nipple on an udder are fleshy and meaty to the touch and are slender relative to length. also, they both happen to be located between and slightly in front of their legs

What similarity,, not even close.

You might as well ask 'In what ways are my sister's breasts similar to the male penis'?

• Mandy

You need to know what you are talking about before you try to do a project.