What to do? ?

So my bestfriends birthday is tomorrow and I want to do something special. I plan on taking her to get her nails done but i need other ideas. A party is out because we are going to a Christmas party that night. So all our friends will be getting ready for that. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes go on and sdo it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes..............

• 1 month ago

take her to a nice restaurant

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

u could get her toe nails done as well

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well what does she typically like? I know for my friends when it's a birthday we either (a) do something we know they would love, like taking them out to their favorite restaurant or (b) do something they never done before, something fun and memorable (Axe throwing, paint ball, go-karts, Laser tagging, Ice-skating). I recently took my friend out to a wine and paint class. 

• 1 month ago

you should have included your age. Cinema?, Lunch?

• 25 if that helps with ideas. She doesnt drink. I had thought of taking her out to eat, but I just wanted some extra ideas so she could have a great day

• 1 month ago

I'm so happy to be born male. Being a girl is so complicated. The hardest thing for me was to decide to kill the enemy or let him live.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

make a suicide pact

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.