Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Why has CM Punk failed at everything?

CM Punk failed at professional wrestling. He said this himself. Because he never main evented wrestlemania he failed at professional wrestling. Then he decided to go into MMA. He then lost 2 MMA matches and failed there as well. Now he is doing whatever it is he is doing in WWE. Why is CM Punk such a failure? He has failed in everything at life? Is there anything he has actually succeeded in? Clearly not.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because CM Punk has no balls, and it's a good thing he'll never be able to reproduce with AJ Lee.

• adam
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

he succeeded at being more famous and making more money than YOU will ever see. DUMMY

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

He was the last victim of the Undertaker.

• 1 month ago

He didn't fail at wrestling. He was a great wrestler, even though he was sloppy. Great wrestler, great sports entertainer. Just well rounded.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

So far he hasn't fail in Love......

An who really thought he would do anything in MMA?

I mean he only was big in WWE. he did noting in TNA yeah he held a Title in ROH but who couldn't

And now we have see his sorry butt back in WWE.

An yes he's part of WWE

• 1 month ago

I don't think Punk failed at wrestling. He's the first two time MITB winner. He's had multiple WWE championship runs. The Summer of Punk and his heel turn in 2012 were great. His pipe bomb is still talked about. Just because he didn't main event Wrestlemania doesn't mean he was a failure. 

He absolutely was a failure at MMA though. He thought he could jump into MMA with no prior experience at 38 years old with no problem. He learned the hard way that it wasn't possible.

• 1 month ago

HE IS NOT IN THE WWE!!!!!! HE IS ON A FOX SHOW ABOUT WWE HE DOES NOT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH WWE

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

May not be a failure, damn recognized as an overrated tool.  He would've had Bryan's spot at Wrestlemania xXx if he'd stuck around, he only has himself to blame and he's clearly too stupid to get a second opinion on anything.

"Hey doc does this look off to you?"

"Hey MMA guy do you think I'm ready for UFC?"

It's really not that hard.

• 1 month ago

He's got a dynamite looking wife.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He may have failed by his own standards as a professional wrestler, but he's also the guy who out sold Cena in merchandise and made it on the front of video game covers.  I'm sure for a 'failure' he has a pretty cushy bank account.  Even if you're a hippy-dippy indie fan who values the 'art' over the money, Punk left a pretty decent legacy in wrestling with some great matches in both WWE and the indies. 

He definitely failed in MMA.  That's undisputed at this point, but I wouldn't call the man a failure.  A professional wrestling burnout? yeah, but not a failure.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.