do you plan on getting a next gen console next holiday?

Xbox unveiled their next gen console. PS5 is still unknown, so assume an E3 appearance.

if you already have a PS4 and Xbox One s or x, do you plan on picking up a next gen console? will you keep your current one and the new one? or try to sell or trade in your current one for the next one?

• opurt
    Favorite Answer

I'll most likely be getting the Series X, throw the One X it's replacing into my bedroom, and sell off the One that's in there now. I might pick up a PS5 when there's enough exclusives to make me want one.

Yes probably PS5. Xbox is stuck with their super old exclusives, people who stick with it are die hard fans or boomers still living in the 360 days. PS5 games are only going to get better, they own all the studios that have made the best games of the past decade. 

probably not I don't really play video games anymore like I used to

Probably not i will probably wait until prices come down in 2 to 3 years after release. Im not really into console gaming but i do have a ps4 due to the exclusive games. I mostly game on pc these days.

At this time, I don't plan on getting a PS5 or XBSX at launch.  Unless E3 announces something that interests me, I'll wait.

I've had a PlayStation near-launch since PS2 and never owned an Xbox of any model.

No. Consoles will always be inferior to PC gaming.

Personally, it depends. I have a Ps4 at the moment, but whether I get a Ps5 will depend on the price and what games are out and if it would be better to wait and get it on a better deal the next year. I know there’s still some new Ps4 games that are coming out that I want to try out so I may or not, not sure yet.

• Kyle

it's still early.  i'll also need more info i want to get one or the other.  i do want a play station, so i may wait and get one after ps5 releases.  especially if they drop the ps4 price.  i'm still happy with my xbox one x. so we'll see. maybe the lower tier next xbox if they release two.