How do you like the name tanaisha?
- MarkLv 710 months agoFavourite answer
For a human? I don't like it at all. For some kind of wood preservative, it's fine. ("Put some more tanaisha on the chair - it's going to be sitting on the porch, and we don't want it to prematurely weather".)
- Ranchmom1Lv 710 months ago
I work with a Tanisha - it's a nice enough name.
- sparrowLv 710 months ago
It sounds strange, because I've heard the name Tanisha, Ta-nee-sha.
So, that one sounds like it's being mispronounced.
- pit bulls biteLv 710 months ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SnidLv 710 months ago
I would have to know how Tanaisha was pronounced for sure to give an opinion .
- AmarettaLv 710 months ago
I wouldn't know how to pronounce it.
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
It's not my taste in names.
- Tri-HarderLv 710 months ago
I don't at all.
- Anonymous10 months ago
I actually do like it. Only drawback is gonna be the nickname "Tanny".
- David SLv 710 months ago
I tried to find it in my baby name book, but it's not there.