Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 8 months ago

Is OLED TV replacing LCD/LED TV?

No to expensive they suffer from burn in and Micro LED with is also self e missive it does not get burn in is closer then we think it is.

no I thought it would also but it isn't

It depends on it's technological status

No it’s way too expensive 

Yes temporary.. my lg oled c8 is great but the brightness isn't that great plus the theory about burn in concern alot of buyers.. a 5 star TV for people that use the tv 3-6 hours a day with bright rooms 

No but it does have the best picture for now.

Not any time soon.

OLEDs still have some serious fading problems,

so I would not buy that technology yet.

• Ducky

It’s a fight between OLED and QLED at the moment, they both have pros and cons so it’s probably best to do some research to find out what you’d prefer. 

• P

Definitely not.  In fact Samsung considers it a flawed technology for TV's believe it or not which is why Samsung doesn't make OLED tv's.  While OLED is great for phones it's doesn't do so well on devices that are on for hours at a time as far as reliability\ screen burn in goes which is the main reason Samsung dropped making OLED tv's.  Currently the high end market is QLED vs OLED.  QLED is basically a LCD/LED on steroids and only getting better. 

I think it probably will with how technology is advancing