Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Clorox Wipe birth control?

My bf hates condoms and there is NO way I'm taking the pill. We are not ready for a baby so is it ok to clean my vagina out with a clorox wipe after doing it. They kill bacteria, so they kill semen too?

Favorite Answer

That technique WILL NOT prevent pregnancy. The sperm will be too far up to be able to be reached by that wipe. It may cause damage to your vagina. Bleach and anti-bacterial chemicals should never be used on sensitive skin surfaces like that.

If neither of you want to use effective birth control, then you'd better go buy a crib, diapers and formula because you WILL be having a baby in the near future.

Please don't be foolish.

• Diane A

nothing you can wipe out will prevent pregnancy, you need a form of birth control and dont wipe the vagina out with anything unless you want a nasty infection

• PAMELA

No they do not, if he will not put a condom on tell him no sex, he will soon wear one! If you do not use any protection and have sex you will soon be pregnant.There are other forms of birth control besides the pill, ask your doctor.

i foresee pregnancy in your future

No, there is no way that a Clorox wipe will prevent pregnancy, you can still become pregnant because you are not using the right methods to prevent pregnancy. A Clorox wipe is NOT supposed to be used on your genitals, because Clorox is not meant to be used on your genitals.

• MissA

You know I get you're trolling but people did actually douche with Lysol in order to accomplish this, once upon a time. And Coca Cola.

Your trolling sucks. Clearly this would not be anyone's idea of smart. Hopefully no woman is this stupid.

You have to be a troll as no one is this dumb... are they? But I have seen several very dumb people here on YA so I don't know. If you don't know any better than this, do NOT have sex at all.

I hope you're trolling and not serious, but just in case -

1. It is not OK to clean your vagina with a Clorox wipe for any reason.

2. That will not work for birth control.

3. Please stop having sex until you figure out a birth control method that WILL work and that you will use. You should not have children now, or in the future.