What does it mean when you dream about someone yet you can't remember his face, but can remember everything else about him and scene vividly?

What does it mean when you dream about someone (a guy) yet you can't remember his face, but can remember everything else about him and scene vividly?

During the dream, I don't know if it's even a sense, but he felt like a soulmate? And later on in the dream, he died.

We both knew that he was going to die soon, because of his health. But for that on scene in my dream, I was an emotional wreak.

When I woke up, I was breathing as if I was crying in real life.

Favorite Answer

His face fades away as his death makes an approach.  It is a symbol of loosing him, and this was one reason you woke up with such sad emotions.  You might be searching for your soulmate in real Life, and that caused this dream. True love comes with both joy and some sadness. 

• WinterRose

Thanks for the BA!