Pharmacy Technician or Clinical Medical Assistant? Which is the best career choice?

Hello everyone, I am in need of career advice whether to take Pharmacy tech. or Medical Assistant. I'm considering Pharmacy tech. because its an in demand job and I worked at a retail pharmacy before as a cashier. But I must admit that understanding math is never easy me (very difficult) and I'm worried because of that. For CMA, I'm considering it because people have told me that the pay is better, and it would benefit me If I continue to Vocation Nursing/ Practical Nurse. So what do you guys think? I hope you could help me. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you :)

A pharmacy technician is basically a glorified cashier who works at the pharmacy counter and occasionally verifies scripts with the doctor. Pharmacy is a very uneventful job, no offense to pharmacists. Of course their knowledge is very important but the pharmacy tech certification is a waste of money. I think it's stupid how a certification is even required! Go into the medical assistant route. Much better pay and more action involved.

Yes, CMA works better to nursing, but there is more math down that route, you give medications.