True or False, your personality reflect by your horoscope sign.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

False. It's not related.

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ok wouldn't know for sure. 

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your zodiac sign is ONLY your Sun sign. Just 1 out of 40-50 factors in your personal unique birthchart, and often not even one of the stronger influences.

While your natal chart is unique to you, and is usually very accurate ...Sun sign astrology (which is what you are talking about) only exists because Sun signs are easy to find and writers make money off of gullible readers who don't understand astrology.

Astrology reflects the individual personality very well .. but your "horoscope Sign" is NOT real astrology.

• 1 month ago

False. I need not say more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bee V2
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Some factors are, some arent. Those kinds of things arent accurate

• Oiy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

True. I'm so surprised how Yahoo knows my personality every day. It has been a mostly true prediction.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

False..........

• 1 month ago

idk.............................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Which version? Where do we find the accepted standard stereotypes for each sign? No actual research has been done on astrology stereotypes so do we just go with the mythology or whatever posteriors they’re pulled out of?

>While your natal chart is unique to you, and is usually very accurate ...Sun sign astrology (which is what you are talking about) only exists because Sun signs are easy to find and writers make money off of gullible readers who don't understand astrology.<

Yeah, because nobody can show it works and how it works. Ms. 40-50 factors version is still a scam.

• 1 month ago

Nope. I mean not really

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.