Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Why did i stop growing at 13 years old?

So basically i was the same height as other guys my age all the way up until 13 years old, at 13 i was 5’4” and i never grew again. i’m now 20 years old and i’m only 5’4” tall, i also went to my doctor when i was 17 and she noticed on my growth chart i stopped growing at 13, because of this i went to get a blood test to see if my body had enough growth hormone and everything was normal. My moms height is 5’2” and my dad is 5’10” and my brother is 5’11”. I sometimes wonder if i might be taking after my grandfather on my moms side because he is short. Do you think it’s genetic or did something go wrong with nutrition or hormones to cause this?

You got shorty genes

The numbers simply can't be real.  Have a DNA test immediately to see if you have a different father or if you were accidentally switched at birth.