Why would anyone want to be an American?

It's clear America is a corporation of, by and 

for the global banking-cartel. We haven't had 

freedom here since the 1980's. Your thoughts? 

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Correction: Try 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was put in place over Christmas vacation when no one was paying attention. Here's an interview with a movie producer who for a period of time was a good friend on one of the shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank. He learned some shocking stuff from his friendship. He broke his relationship for moral reasons. You've never seen an interview like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7NgF6kOi0

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=emb_logo

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

So people should quit their country because, of .... What?

Hello, do you have a brain in your head?

If america was "controlled by the 'global banking cartel'" as you claim,

the dollar would be useless unless trump was using it.

Then he could spend it all on one loaf of bread and eat.

AMERICA is NOT 'controlled' by 'foreign banking' specific individual preditory businesses are like barber shops and bartending schools in inner cities.

• 1 month ago

despite all of America's problems there still a force to be reckoned with

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The fact that we will be able to throw out a bad government next year to really make America great again is good incentive.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Born into it and too chicken to look abroad?

What do you mean by "1980's"?  the world has been growing economies by constantly getting deeper in debt since the 1600's

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was born in a three room cabin with no indoor plumbing, electricity and two miles from a paved road. In other words, my family had very little.

Over the years my parents and I used the systems in the US to move up. I graduated from a state university and got a very good job. I was able to retire before I was sixty and have a net worth well over a million. 

I would say that is a very good reason to be an American. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Zirp
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Anyone can win the lottery, and what makes you think those systems operate only inside the USA?  Your economy would be nowhere without cheap imports

• 1 month ago

Yea, I mean we suck. Who wants to be "American." Banks and money, and corporations. Only terrible places have stuff like that. And we have the most, so this is just the worst place ever. So I guess maybe you should ask one of the millions of people around the world clambering to get in here and wanting to become American citizens....

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm quite happy living in the United States, you can go wherever you want.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

cause we can buy assault weapons !

there fun !

yay ! MAGA

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

foreigners are lied to about it being a country of freedom, opportunity and other crap like that. none of them seem to understand or be informed that boomers COMPLETELY ruined the country, even other parts of the world too, permanently. to undo what damage can be undone will take decades and for some things, centuries. the repairs can start once each and every one of those arrogant narcissistic entitled brats have rotted away.

• ...Show all comments
    • Zirp
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yay, let's blame an entire generation, as if thereś no difference between a millionnaire and someone who scrapes by

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.