Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 months ago

Why did my cousin ask me why I am wearing makeup?

So yeah I’m a 23 year old girl..I am old enough so it’s not that and I am wearing lipstick etc..I’m an artist so I like this stuff anyways it makes me feel good but I guess it was the first time he saw me wear makeup and I don’t get why he to ask about that. I think he’s lying about why he asked that. I asked why and he said I’m supporting the political society of faking who you ate etc...his sisters and mom wear makeup too so why would he say that to me..:( am I that ugly with makeup? 

Maybe he has said the same to them. Maybe he says it to many females. He's putting across his point of view, it makes him feel better, so don't take it personally. 

Maybe she's low key a hater because she can't apply makeup correctly or she's just curious.