do steaks cook best in a heater toaster?

I want to make the steak runny with the juices going in the heater toaster but don't know if it'll work out ??? what should I do and if not the heater toaster then where? friend of mine says an oven would be a nice investment but I think smaller is better and I never used a stove so I wouldn't know how to bring it home and let alone open the door to cook in it..do you have to connect it to a heater to get it started?

To save huge amounts of energy, cook the meat in a toaster-oven appliance. Line the catch tray with aluminum foil for easy cleaning. Just dump the grease into a vegetable can or throw outside for the night animals. Set the dial to 300 degrees F for 15 minutes on each side. 

If you want juicy steaks the best way to do it is to seal in the juices in an iron skillet at high temperature for a few seconds on each side then turn down the fire and cook it a few minutes on each side how long depends on whether you want them rare or Medium rare if they are well done they will be less juicy. You can also cook them on a grill but a toaster might dry out some of the juices.

No, meat doesn't cook well in a toaster.

A stove/oven collectively called a range has the nesessary heating elements as part of the unit.

What is a heater toaster? A toaster oven? as long as it fits, cook away. Broiling is like grilling.

• STEVEN F

Actually, broiling is nearly the opposite of grilling.

The best and easiest way to cook a steak is in a frying pan with a raised pattern on the bottom. It does not take the bbq pits, smokers and all of the other expensive clap trap that they sell or the big to-do to cook one. Steaks are actually simple and easy. You control the pink by how long you cook it, and it is faster than you think it is. One way to know the time is to let the steak warm up to room temperature before you start. Don't cook a cold steak. You should be able to do it by cooking one side, flipping it over and cooking the second side. And a cut to see if it is the right pink for you. Salt, pepper, and a brush of BBQ sauce if you want a different flavor. Now, there was a time when all we had was a toaster oven (no stove or frying pan) and we cooked boneless cuts of beef (steaks) in it. It was good. But a boned steak needs to be cooked in a frying pan, in my opinion. It is easier to clean up.

• Iam

Fry it in a frying pan. I think you call that a griddle?

Then you can more easily control how rare / well done it is