Why do I sometimes get urges to try anal play with myself when I’m horny, but when I’m done I regret and feel disgust? Am I gay?

I’m a male and sometimes when I’m horny and want to masturbate, I get an urge to try anal play with myself and I rarely do it, I wish I didn’t have this urge, why does this happen? Am I gay? How do I get rid of this urge?

Favorite Answer

It's your body and you are discovering many different ways of getting pleasure from it. It doesn't say anything at all about your sexuality. If anal play was not pleasurable, people wouldn't do it. The fact that they do is a good indicator that you are doing what comes naturally.

Idk, but anal play doesn't make one gay. I mean, a male's g-Spot is in his anus or rectum

• camray

The other answers pretty much got it.. it has nothing to do with your sexuality. So that urge is fine, it's what most health horny people do, they explore their bodies. Now why you feel disgusted or regret it afterwards is a little different. There maybe some things you need to work out, only you know that, but you should know that it is very common to have some of those feelings after orgasm. It's called the refractory period. It goes like this: you're horny horny horny, so you have sex or masturbate, then blow your load, then roll over and go to sleep or watch Sports Center, or if you're a more anxious type you might have regrets or feel a bit disgusted afterwards. All very common and normal. So work on feeling relaxed and satiated afterwards instead of disgusted.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor.

No, it's your body and if you derive pleasure from anal play it doesn't make you gay. Having sexual feelings for another person of the same gender does. And if you are attracted to someone of the opposite gender, you are straight. Regardless of the fact you like anal play.

Anal play has nothing to do with being gay. Why you feel disgusted is your own business, nobody knows why *you* feel a certain way.