What kind of cable works for my PS4 to ethernet at house?

I got an ethernet cable that works for my dorms ethernet outlet, but now that I'm home theres a smaller outlet. Is there a different cable that I could buy to work from the bigger outlet on the PS4 and the outlet at the house?

Sigh.......you poor thing you've never known the pleasures of wired telephones.

There ain't no Ethernet behind those RJ11s.

Yeah that's a telephone line. You won't be able to plug in with Ethernet since it is larger than than a phone cable.

You have a few choices: Run an Ethernet cable from your router to your room or use Wi-Fi. Ethernet is the preferred choice when online gaming since it is faster and more reliable than Wi-Fi. However, Wi-Fi is still a decent choice if you can't run Ethernet.

Those outlets are for telephone wire, not ethernet wire. At home, you likely have to connect via the WiFi connection rather than the ethernet.

Count the number of little metal connectors in the hole.  If there are only 4, then this is a PHONE  jack.  In fact the smaller jack tells you this.  connect via wifi if available.