What is this part called ?

Its from a 89 chevy pick up. Somthing to do with air conditioner

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    It has nothing to do with the air conditioner. Depending on it's location, it does one of three things. Let's warm/cold air into the system, let's fresh air into the system or directs the air from the blower to different parts of the system. The name is "actuator"

    • Pat F85
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

      Mr. Thumb Down is wrong, this is a correct answer.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Looks like a resistor for the blower.  Or an AC amplifier module (used instead of a relay).

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.