Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 8 months ago

Which is a better quote for a yearbook?

"The vastness of the Universe is bearable only through love" - Carl Sagan

or

"Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone" - Sophie Scholl

They are both good quotes by people I admire

I like the second one, because most people don't think about the universe on a regular basis, but making a stand for your beliefs is something everyone faces all the time.

Write the first at the front,the other on the back fly-leaf.Great stuff! 

• Lv 7

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." - Ozzy Osbourne

"I drank what???" - Socrates

Shithead...stop thinking that high school is somehow meaningful. You think it is...because you don't KNOW any better. Nobody looks at these dumb quotes until 30 years later if and when they go to a REUNION and SEE how OLD, FAT and BALD the guys have gotten and how FAT and DROOPY and WRINKLED the girls have gotten. You only read YOUR OWN information...and never anyone else's.

School is an artificial construct where unrelated people get SHOVED together in a horrible system on the pretense that the STATE will "educate" (more like INDOCTRINATE) them.

Please tell us you are NOT going to get BRAINWASHED FURTHER in COLLEGE and start believing the LEFTISTS WACKOS teaching stuff there.