Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 2 months ago

Scared I may have diabetes?

I been to the doctors twice this year and once last year. And all of my blood work was good. 

My gluclose was 96mg and my A1c was 5.5 and my doctor told me that diabetes was ruled out in my hormone imbalance. 

My estimated average glucose was 111 prior to my last appointment. 

Today I am starting my low carb diet and cutting out all of the sweets. Will get all my allowed sugars threw fruits. 

I just feel very unhealthy. I’m getting plastic surgery in 72 days. And I been going to the doctor to get clearance my doc said I am healthy. I feel like they’re lying 

• Andy C

Good for you. Diabetes II is completely preventable and even reversible at the time of onset.

By cutting out junk (added sugars), your liver will heal and your skin will become healthy, hastening the healing process quite dramatically in regards to your future surgery.

I may only condone necessary cosmetic surgery, but to your heath, I applaud!

Nearly every American is prediabetic and doesn't know it...yet.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D "Sugar: the Bitter Truth " on YouTube
  • Edna

Your doctor has already run tests that PROVE that you don't have diabetes.  Why in the world would you think your doctor is 'lying' to you?  If your doctor though you have diabetes, he would TELL you that you have diabetes. What possible reason could he have to lie to you about it?

So out of all the clients that your doctors have, who in fact do/may have diabetes, YOU are the only one they have lied to?

It's possible you might need to add a mental health doctor to your team of health caregivers. At least based on why you think they could be lying to you. 

Health is always there as long as you live in different degrees. Fear can make it bad. Do not even go to check your body. Check your habits because it is only our habits that keep us healthy or makes us sick. die a bit is diabetes, Keep active and eat only one kind of well ripe fruits. It is safe that way. 

• Cammie

A Carb is a Carb is a Carb.

It doesn't matter where you get it from: Candy, Potatoes, apples , corn, bread,cup cakes or Grapes.

• junkit1 month agoReport

Carbs are not all equal some are good some are bad

Our bodies do not need any sugars whatsoever. Or fruit to be honest. Fruit really ought to be seen as a treat.

If You've Just Been Diagnosed When people are first diagnosed with diabetes, they might be nervous about getting shots or medical tests and scared about how diabetes will affect their future health. ... It's perfectly normal for people with diabetes to feel sad, angry, confused, upset, alone, embarrassed, and even jealous.

i would believe your doctor, i dont think they would lie to you like that

If your health care provider says its normal then trust them they have no reason to lie to you about your test results if worried get a copy and have another health care provider read the results again they will be the same.