Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 9 months ago

Where can I find a complete transcript of the German Holocaust?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

On your door step

• 9 months ago

No such thing exists.  There are MANY written things about the Holocaust, from the German records made during it, to loads of books, and movies (and, videos) made later.   There is no one single volume that contains all the data.  It would be much to large.

• Tina
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

What do you mean by a transcript of the Holocaust? there's no such thing.

Do you mean a transcript of the Nurembrg Trials?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Considering 90% of the Jews were from outside Germany that would be nearly impossible. 4 million Jews were from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and the Ukraine.500,000 from Hungary, 70,000 from the city of Thessaloniki (it was called Salonica at the time) in Greece.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

There isn't one. The 'event' lasted multiple years.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

on amazon..........

• 9 months ago

you might be able to find it online

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If you mean a transcript of everyone who was taken, then I think the best bet you could have would be to search postal records from when the letters were sent out at the beginning of the German Holocaust. They would have been sent to people whom the German Government intended to abduct, and would be the best way to log who was taken.

As for transcripts from inside of the concentration camps... I don't know. I don't think that they cared about the names of their captives. You'd be hard pressed to find concrete transcripts, especially since families would be broken up and sent to different camps without any warning. 

• 9 months ago

I don't know if there is such a thing. The Germans have many records of it and there are Museums all over the world dedicated to it but the biggest ones are in Israel and America. There is also the death camp of Auschwitz that has been preserved and can be visited. There is the French Documentary Night and Fog that can be seen on Youtube and there have been some very good books written about it like The Wall and there is Ann Frank's Diary. There are many good films such as Schindler's List and thee are many others. A good book that includes it is The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.