Does anyone know of any products or what I can do to fix these bumps/ scars I’ve had them for 3 years now?

• Lv 7

talk to a dermatologist to find out what they are first. can't treat a sickness you don't know what it is.

could be cancer, could be athlete's neck. both treatments differ, in case you didn't know...

• Murzy

Go to a dermatologist .

You would need to see a dermatologist for their professional suggestion/recommendation. I doubt any over the counter cream would fix that.

• Nunya

If it is bumped, it might be a type of acne. You might have to go to a dermatologist to get those removed. I hope you have medical insurance. I used to get little bumps around my elbows and knees, but then I started drinking more water and they seemed to go away. If they are scars, then I would recommend an Advocado Oil cream to put on your scars. It won't make them disappear completely but you will see a big difference than prior to applying it.