Does anyone know of any products or what I can do to fix these bumps/ scars I’ve had them for 3 years now?

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • Lv 7
    10 months ago

    talk to a dermatologist to find out what they are first. can't treat a sickness you don't know what it is.

    could be cancer, could be athlete's neck. both treatments differ, in case you didn't know...

  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    Go to a dermatologist .

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    You would need to see a dermatologist for their professional suggestion/recommendation. I doubt any over the counter cream would fix that.

  • Nunya
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

    If it is bumped, it might be a type of acne. You might have to go to a dermatologist to get those removed. I hope you have medical insurance. I used to get little bumps around my elbows and knees, but then I started drinking more water and they seemed to go away. If they are scars, then I would recommend an Advocado Oil cream to put on your scars. It won't make them disappear completely but you will see a big difference than prior to applying it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.