Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Is there anybody who has seen the Earthlings film, and they still haven't gone vegan?

What about those who won't go vegan (by their own choice), where the Earthlings propaganda film didn't faze them? If you can watch Earthlings without giving up meat and dairy, does that prove you are strong?

Does going vegan because you saw a propaganda film make you weak, naive, ignorant, and gullible?

• Dimo
    Favorite Answer

" ... watch Earthlings without giving up meat and dairy.... "

-- proves that you  can see through the bullshit.

• I originally wasn't going to watch it, but I decided on my own that I would watch it to prove I could watch it without going vegan.

I haven't seen it but I. Wouldn't go veg an

Easy to watch a documentary of any type (for me anyway), and not agree or disagree with the mindset of said documentary. After all it's the film makers opinion and viewpoints. 

Does the film faze me? Not really, as I have known since I was 3 years old, where food came from and how it got to our table. 

I've seen that and also what the health while eating a steak. I still don't give a toss because morals are subjective and Killing is good and absolutely necessary 😊

Its propaganda and any one stupid enough to go on a severely unhealthy diet due to propaganda deserves what happens to them

Vegans are weak, sickly, stupid and naive as well as gullible. 

You said it all with 'propaganda'.

Clearly, it's biased with a desired outcome. That will work on some and not on others.

People are free to make their own choices as far as their diet goes.

What someone else eats doesn't bother me and I don't understand why what I eat would bother them.

No, I'm familiar with Joseph Goebbels and Black Lives Matter.

#Kony2012.