Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Is there anybody who has seen the Earthlings film, and they still haven't gone vegan?

What about those who won't go vegan (by their own choice), where the Earthlings propaganda film didn't faze them? If you can watch Earthlings without giving up meat and dairy, does that prove you are strong?

Does going vegan because you saw a propaganda film make you weak, naive, ignorant, and gullible?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Dimo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

" ... watch Earthlings without giving up meat and dairy.... "

-- proves that you  can see through the bullshit.

• ...Show all comments
    • I originally wasn't going to watch it, but I decided on my own that I would watch it to prove I could watch it without going vegan.

• 1 month ago

I haven't seen it but I. Wouldn't go veg an

• 1 month ago

Easy to watch a documentary of any type (for me anyway), and not agree or disagree with the mindset of said documentary. After all it's the film makers opinion and viewpoints. 

Does the film faze me? Not really, as I have known since I was 3 years old, where food came from and how it got to our table. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've seen that and also what the health while eating a steak. I still don't give a toss because morals are subjective and Killing is good and absolutely necessary 😊

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Its propaganda and any one stupid enough to go on a severely unhealthy diet due to propaganda deserves what happens to them

Vegans are weak, sickly, stupid and naive as well as gullible. 

• 1 month ago

You said it all with 'propaganda'.

Clearly, it's biased with a desired outcome. That will work on some and not on others.

People are free to make their own choices as far as their diet goes.

What someone else eats doesn't bother me and I don't understand why what I eat would bother them.

• 1 month ago

No, I'm familiar with Joseph Goebbels and Black Lives Matter.

#Kony2012.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.