How would you describe someone with my birthchart?
Time: 8:05 am
- Anonymous1 month agoFavorite Answer
Thank you for your question. I looked this over for a while. Though seeing and paying a professional is far better than us.
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others’ statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
Security is one of your major goals in life.
- JanetLv 71 month ago
It would take an hour of talking with you to cover the major influences of your birthchart. Astrologers charge $150+ per hour.
There are two options:
(1) Find a QUALIFIED astrologer and pay the to discuss your chart with you (over the phone or on Skype or in person). This site lists PMAFA (professionally-certified) astrologers.
(2) Start learning the theory and eventually you will start to understand your chart. Don't use websites .. they are not there to education you so much as to make you give up and pay for their computer-generated reports (which are sub-standard). I would recommend books.
Good books for beginners, easily bought used on amazon:
- "The Astrologer's Handbook" by Sakoian and Acker
- "Planets in Aspect" by Robert Pelletier
- KathyLv 71 month ago
Birth charts have nothing to do with the type of person that you are.