Why some people dont like to take bath?

Like they really dont like to take bath at all and they smell so bad. What would you do if they come to your house a few times a year because they are s ok somewhat relatives. Do you give hints to them? 

• Ann

Oh, by all means--put a clothespin on your nose as soon as they walk in the door, get a can of deodorant room spray and go around behind them, squirting it behind them, and open windows in whatever room they're in.  Light candles in all rooms, and comment often about how you need to go outside often, due to the bad odors in the house.  (LOL).  In all honesty, there are people who don't know how they smell.  I had a neighbor who was from a different continent, where deodorant is seldom used and the food they eat gives off very strong odors (goat meat, fish stew, etc.)  She was a sweet lady, but she smelled terrible.  Whatever the reason is for these people not being clean, just limit your time in a room with them, and fumigate your house from their odor after they leave.  If they're otherwise "ok somewhat relatives" (your term), just be pleasant to them and be thankful they only visit a few times a year.

• Mark

Mâybė thėy have som kind water allergy

&/o Aqua Phobia but I'm sur whatvr their

reason may be it's likly a good 1 for surė!!

I don't bathe for visits because I don't like my relatives and I'm hoping they won't invite me back.

• reme_1

Sometimes gentle hints are NOT enough.

They're just lazy.

Because I'm quick like the Karate Kid, wash on, wash off.

I never take baths, who wants to sit in their own dirtied water?

But I do shower daily.

I never take baths. They seem to give me a headache.

I just finished taking a bath

I don't have the energy some days to have a bath. the longest I have gone is two weeks. That's severe depression for you.