Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 months ago

If the Lakers win it all this year, would you feel LeBron James is better than both Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. And will be the GOAT?

I don't think so.To me,Kobe and Jordan are unsurpassable.

He’s already surpasses Kobe in most peoples view. As of Jordan it’s really hard to get the old heads to admit he’s better than him even though overall I think he is. 

I don't have to feel anything because Disney-ESPN will declare it as a

fact

No, I don't think so.

he'd win this one as the 2nd most important person on the team after AD. so in that manner it would be a lot like all of Kobe's titles.

wilt will still be the GOAT

MJ will still be the GOMT (greatest of modern times)

lebron will still be somewhere around 5th or so and kobe will still be somewhere around 20th or so.

• STEVE

Lebron, late in his first Cleveland stint, was already better than Kobe ever was

• Bob

To me and to  most people that follow the NBA,he has already proven to be better than Kobe Bryant,as for Michael Jordan, winning the title this year would bring Lebron closer to Jordan, but to me Michael Jordan would still be the GOAT.

• David

He passed Kobe several yours ago, but he'll never catch Jordan

Possibly not

• Kathy

He is not better than the others.