Thats more like it - Manchester United 4 - 0 AZ, I'm thoroughly enjoying this ?

i will love it when these kids we have, mature and get better and peak.

Mason Greenwood I could kiss you son.

Very pleased some of the old veterans have gotten onto the scoresheet too ( Ashley Young and Juan Mata ).

Now lets take this form and confidence into the premier league and else where, and see what silverware it lands us and where we finish in the table.

As a fanatic United supporter, im over joyed by the scoreline - good stuff. Anybody else on here sharing my joy ?

Mason Greenwood is an exciting prospect. He looks like the real deal. Daniel James has impressed since signing for your lot, If he can stay fit and keep improving then he can become a key figure in the side in the next coming years.

Theres also Chong, who looks promising and has potential but from these three one needs to excel and go on and become world class for you.

For me the key player in the team, the biggest name on the team sheet when the XI gets picked is Marcus Rashford followed by David De Gea.

Rashford is doing what Gerrard did for us in his younger years, he single handedly wins matches and rescues us from potential defeats. You need to let this group play out the season together first and foremost, and see what happens.

I still think Pogba needs to show more at the club, hes not really lived up to the billing for you guys and his stats certainly don't quite warrant his transfer fee.

• Ryan

This has to be a joke

Ssusususksskskssk