Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

men would rather hurt women than love women?

is this lerned behavoir or are men born rapists?

Favorite Answer

I think it's learned, but I'm an optimist.

What are you talking about?

• yes

because, girls have fault. girls don't try to understand men's feelings, especially when men is angry. this is the reason. other ways, men don't want to hurt any women.

yes mtf trans people can give bdsm to sexy lesbian and bisexaul ladies it turns me on big time :)

If a bloke said something in a similar poisonous vein about women he would have his account terminated straight away.

Okay, some man hurt you.  I feel sorry for you, it's regrettable and wrong.  But so is taking it out on fifty percent of the world's population.

Another example of Yahoo! turning a blind eye to feminist bull5h!t double standards.

Next piece of toxic misandry please ...

That is a grossly exaggerated generalization.

most men do not hurt women, if you believe that, u need to walk on Venus barefooted k thx bye

It appears to me you have been hurt. Someone raped you or abused you or maybe someone you love. And I understand as much as a loving brother, or boyfriend, or uncle can be, knowing I had a sister, who was raped, and were involved in two abusive relationships. I have a niece who was molested, and I dated a woman for 3 yrs.  who was raped in college 10 yrs before we started dating. Even though I was open and did not hide I was a certified rape and abuse counselor in 4 states. It took her 8 months before she told me.  But I do not know or hang out with people who are rapists, or abusive.  I mentioned this after Trump said, because he had money he could walk up to any women and grab her by the pussy.  His defenders, said he was talking locker room talk. And I was pissed off. Because they were saying all men talk abusive and talk about raping a woman for fun. I have never been in a ;ocker room or even a strip club where anyone talked like that.  If any man or boy talked like it was OK to rape a woman I would speak up, and I would say if you ever, abuse or try to rape a woman in front of me, I would kick your A**.  Which I have done. After my sister was raped when I was 13, for 4 months if I saw a guy push, hit, grab a woman I would beat them up. I do not know the percentage, but I am sure it is maybe 10-20%.  Most men and women are good people. I am so sorry you were hurt in some way.    

• 1 month agoReport

Women like this cunttt thinks a guy is guilty of sexual assault if he does not get verbal permission from a woman before grabbing her even if she throws herself at him. Why else would she think Trump is guilty of sexual assault?

• So not true, I love my wife so much. I would never hurt her, I can't. I never laid a single pinky on her, pointed a finger at her, or raised my voice. 

I couldn't live with that, I'd rather chop off my diick than to do those things...to her/anyone.

To be honest, I don't want to treat my wife how my dad treated my mom. I nearly hated him for what he did but I love him, and he is in heaven now. I forgave him.

Yes yes yes yes yes

Most men are misogynists. They claim to "love women". Truthfully many of them see any woman theyre not related to as being fair game for their selfish and sometimes destructive behavior.

Men are predators. They seek prey.

this is just not true