Fabric Dye A Bleach Stain?

I Spilled bleach on the lower sleeve of this sweater. I've never fabric dyed before. Preferably i would like someone else to fabric dye this bleach stain. I don't know any companies or individuals with this service. If i do it myself what products would be recommended? im looking for a product that's as permanent as possible. Something with precision such as a dye pen. It's a cotton & acrylic sweater.

Bleach removes stains (and it sees colors as a stain) so it removes the green.  

.  In this case , either wear as is or sew on one of those big patches made out of leather or some other cloth so it looks like it was meant to have the patch OR

.Look to buy another and STAY AWAY FROM BLEACH.  It is mainly used to make Whites white.   Otherwise get the Color safe bleach for colored clothes.

the task you describe is virtually impossible. color match is an issue, as well as labor cost. since the sweater is cotton and synthetic, i suggest finding a similar one at a resale shop ... probably, br far, the cheapest solution

Source(s): grampa

Sorry time to toss it.

In almost all cases, you can not over dye a bleach stain as the fibers are irreparably altered and will not take a new colorant.  Finding someone also to try may be more costly than the sweater.  See if you can find a fabric patch/applique you like and sew it on over it, maybe even sew it someone else too so it looks like it was part of the design.

• FuRiOuZgEo3 months agoReport

so your saying a product like RIT fabric dye won't work? & if so permanent markers wouldn't be a alternative either?