Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

How do I catch my husband cheating?

Stop trying. Than maybe you will.

hide in the closet..........

Check his underwear…….

for different colour hairs than your hair

Get out of your boyfriend’s bed long enough to follow him. 

• rick

If he doesn't want to be caught, chances are you will not catch him cheating.

Very difficult if he happens to be a craft sod. However, the following example may offer some encouragment.

A local resident had similar suspicions as checking through his trouser she found some condoms. As they never used this type of birth control he suspicions were aroused. She purchases a jar of 'Fireery Jack'. and smeared the inside of one of the condoms and relaxed it in the pocket.

About a week later her husband was rushed into hospital.

It later transpired that he had been in the company of a female friend when the opportunity to indulge in some much needed intercourse arose. During the resultant action the husband noticed that the vaginal temperature of his girlfriend seemed much greater than usual, and the thought crossed his mind that his sexual actions were perhaps being carried out just in time.

!0 minutes more and he rang the hospital in agony.

He walked very carefully with a decided strange lurch for a week or two, and those in the know regarding the cause of his predicament, took great care not to smile at his discomfort.. He never did it again.

Hire a LICENSED private investigator.

• Kelly

If it means that much to you ...  hire someone to catch him (private investigator).

"Intruding into someone's privacy is against norms. But if I am at the verge of jeopardizing my life, career or family, I'll cross boundaries" I advice you hire a PI asap

What makes you think he is cheating? Hire a PI.