Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Thoughts ?

Women: If you wanted to just experience pregnancy and not actually wanting to have kids, would you get upset if your husband liked a picture on Facebook of someone who had a baby? Would you also get upset if you posted a pic also but he didn’t like it? 

• mmm
    Favorite Answer

I would think he likes babies and/or the people who had the baby.

Would I get pissed because he saw the joy someone else felt over having a baby? NO!

would I get jealous over a baby picture? NO!

• Kelly

My husband likes kids, babies and people all around ...  it wouldn't be abnormal for him to like or comment on a picture of a family member, friend, etc.  Especially if someone has a big accomplishment for them or an even like a wedding, birth, graduation, etc.

It doesn't take anything away from me or our relationship.  He likes and comments stuff I post too.

• Tepee

How could you want to experience pregnancy without having a child? That just sounds weird.

My thoughts are that you are crazy

• Out sick from third grade today?

• Z

This is all so dysfunctional.