Jack asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

i never imagined fear would make my life so so bad, i was once a very successful person?

fear day in day out

fear everyday.

fear in everything.

how can i stop this?

i was a good student since my childhood.

is it the reason behind my fears?

i was a nice guy...very disciplined, very good...is it the reason behind my fears nowadays?

in my teenage years i used to think after teenage, everything will be okay.

but now after being 20 years old...it is really terrible feeling living with too much fears..

i hate my life.

i think i did it wrong, by being a disciplined guy..

i think i did it wrong by studying for long hours day in day out.

may be that's because my life is full of fears now.

ALAS...these thoughts kill me everyday without death.

• Favourite answer

we all have fears in this life, but the definition of bravery is feeling fear but doing it anyway.

If your really serious,go and see a doctor.

He will examine you and advise.

• Liz

At best, in this system of things, life is very uncertain. Time and circumstance befall all, adding to the uncertainty. For this reason, Solomon raised these questions: “Because there exist many things that are causing much vanity, what advantage does a man have? For who is there knowing what good a man has in life for the number of the days of his vain life, when he spends them like a shadow? For who can tell man what will happen after him under the sun?”—Eccl. 6:11, 12.

Why not consider what Jesus said at Matthew 5:3 "Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need." Millions have looked into the Bible for solace, comfort and hope for a more positive future. Why not look through the brochure below.

Source(s): jw.org/fg (Good News From God)