Is it weird that none of my friends' birthdays are in December? Does that say something about me and how I choose my friends?

Do you have a month or months with no friends birthdays in them?

Favorite Answer

I have many- February, April, May, and October. And for February, not even family or anything, it's like a dead month for everyone I know. The bulk of my friend group is March, July, August, and November and my family took over both March and June, including me.

I no longer know any friend who was born in June.  A good friend died by suicide in 2016.  I don't think it has any relevance.  We have no control over when others were born &, despite the claims of astrology believers, there's no statistically significant difference that can be demonstrated in the personalities of people that is based solely on their birth date.     

• Killmouseky

"Thumb down" fruitboy, why don't you join him?  

• carrie

Not weird at all. You choose your friends because you like them not for when their Birthdays are.

• helen

When you choose your friends you don't usually know their birthday . I have many friends but none have a birthday in January or February, It's nor weird at all. 

• Mikey

Its probably more common than you think.

considering all the drinking that takes place on St. Patty's day.....it's surprising there arenn't more births in December. 

• Maggie

Two of my weans have birthdays this month. 

• In

My nephew, my maternal grandmother, and I all had/have birthdays this month.

No...horoscopes aren't real, in my opinion

• Dr.Zin

I don't keep track of friend's BDays, only family