Is it weird that none of my friends' birthdays are in December? Does that say something about me and how I choose my friends?

Do you have a month or months with no friends birthdays in them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have many- February, April, May, and October. And for February, not even family or anything, it's like a dead month for everyone I know. The bulk of my friend group is March, July, August, and November and my family took over both March and June, including me.

• 2 months ago

I no longer know any friend who was born in June.  A good friend died by suicide in 2016.  I don't think it has any relevance.  We have no control over when others were born &, despite the claims of astrology believers, there's no statistically significant difference that can be demonstrated in the personalities of people that is based solely on their birth date.     

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"Thumb down" fruitboy, why don't you join him?  

• carrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not weird at all. You choose your friends because you like them not for when their Birthdays are.

• helen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When you choose your friends you don't usually know their birthday . I have many friends but none have a birthday in January or February, It's nor weird at all. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its probably more common than you think.

• 2 months ago

considering all the drinking that takes place on St. Patty's day.....it's surprising there arenn't more births in December. 

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Two of my weans have birthdays this month. 

• In
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My nephew, my maternal grandmother, and I all had/have birthdays this month.

• 2 months ago

No...horoscopes aren't real, in my opinion

• Dr.Zin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't keep track of friend's BDays, only family

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.