how do you unfriend people in real life?

iin facebook there's a remove friend option under the settings

how do you do this in reallife?

Favorite Answer

1. Try Your Best to Give Them the Heads Up That Something is Coming Before You Break Up With Them.

I said to one friend, ‘I don’t love it when you talk over me.’ It made it easier when I did end the relationship – you’re reminding them when you break up that you’d mentioned the issue before, and it’s now become a much bigger problem for you.

2. Focus On Just One or Two Reasons.

It’s very easy to put a long list together of everything your friend has done wrong. Often we get to a breaking point and it could all come pouring out. But really try to focus on one or two issues causing you to end your friendship.

3. Choose the Right Method to Deliver Your Message.

Before social media we used to think it had to be done in person. Now, while I don’t think it should ever be done over Facebook or Twitter, I don’t think face to face is always best. I’m a fan of writing an e-mail. You can sit with your thoughts and take your time over what you want to say. I suggest then walking away for 24 hours and letting your feelings settle before you press the send button.

4. Allow Your ‘Friend’ to Respond.

No-one can convince you to stay in a relationship, but if your friend wants to come back and say something, you need to hear them out. Your job is to listen but not respond – you could fuel more fallout. Let them respond, hear them, then get out of the conversation as quickly as you can.

All you have to do is have no further contact with them and stay away. Simple as that.

Just completely ignore them.

Point a gun at them it will certainly destroy a friendship and gets the police involved

Trollololololol

Just avoid them,,simple Hoss.

You could ignore them, avoid them, tell them you don’t want to speak to them anymore, and/or come up with your own way of doing it depending on your circumstances.

• Daniel

Lol In Real Life you just have to do it your Self use Words and Tell them you dont want to be there Friend anymore

• al

Punch them in the nose! It works every time!!!

• Frank

Um, don't talk to them? Avoid SEEING them? Don't make any plans with them?

• Mog

Ghost them.