Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

Why has the words "Christmas" and "Santa" been coloured in when you type them on this site?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think it's festive and fun. Chill and enjoy it. Does however, make me wonder if they can do that, why can't they BAN repeating trolls????

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Program tweaking better served fixing glitches, but, still- I like it. 

I don't know WHY....but I like it.

• To wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yeas from the folks at Verizon and Verizon Media.  Happy Holidays also from Santa and all of his reindeers.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Probably for Fun to make the Site more Festive

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because meaningless changes are all that Yahoo has any interest in actually doing.

Oh no!  My stalker is signing onto some of his accounts to give me thumbs downs instead of attempting to rational show why he disagrees with me.   He doesn't see that all he is is a

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Not everyone celebrates Christmas, it shouldn't be forced on those of us who don't.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pity they don't improve the site such as stopping malicious reporting instead of this nonsense.

Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because the programmers made it that way. Just as the avatars on the site had witch hats or pumpkins on them for Halloween. Apparently the powers-that-be at Yahoo have decided people will find the forum more appealing if there are little 'decorative' things like around specific holidays (like many others, I'd prefer their focus be on fixing glitches and making needed improvements, rather than "putting lipstick on the pig"). It hurts nothing and doesn't affect how the site works.

• 8 months ago

Works for  Xmas , too. 

>Jesus Christ......all I said was  "works for X-mas too"  and 3 idiots have to Thumbs that down, despite the fact that it's true.   Geeeshhhhhh!

• Cei
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

To make it look festive for the easily pleased.

Load of bollox as far as I'm concerned

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.