Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

What's a food you like but haven't eaten in a long time?

• 1 year ago

I haven't had a decent home made lasagna in ages. 

It's a crying shame, as I live in Italy too,  but I live in the Liguria region and it's all about the VEGGIES here................yukkkkkkkk. 

Everyone thinks I am eating all this massively wonderful Italian pasta-type food.......and nothing could be further from the Truth. 

I would kill for a decent homemade lasagna. 

• 1 year ago

Zucaritas......

• ?
    1 year ago

Mozzarella sticks 😋

1 year ago

French toast.........

• Mikey
    1 year ago

Cannolis.                                                               

• Sathi
    1 year ago

Ice cream. I could eat it as a kid, but had to give it up as I became lactose intolerant. Instead of taking lactase tablets, I just avoid dairy altogether.

1 year ago

Minestrone soup.

• 1 year ago

A nice pork joint with lots of potential crackling. ;-)  

• ?
    1 year ago

Popcorn. It’s my favorite snack. My stomach doesn’t like it. It’s been over five years since I’ve had any.

1 year ago

Why did you keep blocking me from my African peppersoup?!

• 1 year ago

Dry fish and poi. It's getting harder and harder to find, even in Hawaii, and when you do find it, it's about the cost of a mortgage in New York or it's so rubbish quality that it's not worth eating. I'm trying to perfect the dry fish in our food dehydrator. It's hard to find the tuna for it, but hey. I'm trying!