What anime character has the biggest sword you've seen?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Update:

Viral's robot Enki has swords that are bigger than a galaxy in the part 2 of the Gurren Lagann movie.

Sanosuke Sagara sword is bigger than Guts's sword. Gin Ichimaru sword just grows long, not big. Panther Lilly has a sword that can grow bigger but I can't remember by how much. Van has a big sword for his robot Escaflonie.

The biggest sword is probably from Power Ranger (Super Sentai). Their Mega Zord sword.

Or Voltron (Beast King GoLion) for anime.

• 4 weeks ago

So far its Inuyasha, I think.

• Noah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Inuyasha in terms of thickness!

• Steel
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sanosuke Sagara from "Rurouni Kenshin" when he was known as "Zanza" and used a zanbato sword.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS787U...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are instances of swords made up of some sort of energy that tower over everything, but the biggest actual sword would probably be Guts' Dragon Slayer from Berserk, which has even been described as simply a slab of steel, rather than an actual sword, with how absurdly massive it is.

• 1 month ago

In the anime bleach there was a guy who could make his sword grow miles long, i dunno his name though

• 1 month ago

Guts from berserk.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.