Opinion on this gift for my boyfriend?

So I just turned 20 and he’s almost 19. I’ve been thinking for Christmas I wanted to get him a “printed” canvas photo of us from one of our proms (we both went to each others proms I just have to find a pic that I like best) this can be done at Walmart. Just curious if I guy that age would like something like that or think it’s stupid? He’s not picky and usually doesn’t care but I don’t want him to be dissatisfied with “just a picture” (I will be getting him more smaller things as well, just that would be a bigger gift. I know I would love that as a gift but yet again I’m a girl and love just about anything lol...opinions?

Unless he's strangely sentimental for a 19 year-old this probably wouldn't be the gift he'd proudly display in his home. TBH this is something I've done for elderly relatives, the type who would actually like something like this. If your goal is to give him a visual remember of the times you've shared I'd go with a digital picture frame that can display several pics. It's still a little sentimental for a guy that age (who may live a transient lifestyle bouncing from his parents' home to a dorm room). But at least it gives a nod to the modern world and isn't something more suitable for your great aunt.

I would personally love something like that, I am sure he will love it. 

I hope he dumps you.

I think that's a great idea and he's also getting other gifts, so he should be fine with it. Another option would be a gift card from one of his favorite stores.