Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 12 months ago

What notable movie for you had a disappointing ending, but the rest of the film was admirable?

• Steel

"Signs"

You mean to tell me that aliens advanced enough to traverse the cosmos had to rely on physical landmarks to navigate around a planet that is 71% comprised of a substance fatal to them? It's a good thing it wasn't raining anywhere on Earth the day they began to invade. 

• SW-6

Not a movie - The Sopranos IMO was one of the best shows in history.  That ending was terrible after what I had seen in all the years and episodes prior.  It might have seemed "cinematic" to the writers, but to me I felt nothing but being ripped off and laughed at.  :(

"Hotel" (1967)  .

There Will Be Blood

• User

True Lies

Great until the bullet-dodging started.

Not movie. Show. Game of Thrones.

It was the worst ending to have people waiting 2 years for. And only 6 episodes? Lol gtfoh.