what is your religion? ?

I am a Christian in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Many "Christians" find it convenient to pretend that I am not a Christian.

• Paul

member of the one Church Jesus Christ founded, which He said was to remain one, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth until the end of time.

The pure worship of Jehovah(true Christianity)-Psalms 83:18;Eccl 12:13; John 17:3;Matt 4:10;Matt 28:19,20;Heb 10:24,25 jw.org

• Phil

Seventh Day Absentee.

My religion or the way of life is Islam, the only religion of GOD ,send down for all mankind to all lands and generations , till the last hour comes.

• Doug

Religion involves man trying to reach God or a better afterlife by doing good works. Religion cannot save you; only Jesus saves.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

I'm non-delusional.

Religion is brain damage. I prefer reality, aka atheism.

• Cogito

None.  I'm an atheist.

Islam, is my faith.