Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 12 months ago

Has Mr Anfield Aces?

Disappeared into his shed ?

Update:

Now missing for 5 days 

Update 2:

Funny how Hombre Sin Nombre AKA Oggmeista and KC like to be associated with winners this season 

Update 3:

He's been having his end away in that shed again-who with ..............

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favourite answer

His shed blew away in the storm.

• 12 months ago

have you seen the team picked to play in the 

FIFA Club World Cup in Qatar

The Reds are set to play two matches in the tournament, with games scheduled for Wednesday December 18 and Saturday December 21.

Jürgen Klopp;

Liverpool FIFA Club World Cup squad: Alisson, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Lonergan, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Jones, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott, Williams.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Hombre Con Knob 

• 12 months ago

had more sex with hot chicks than you this year ?

yes ! ^_^

also, i have been working mate, while you have been on here counting the days for my GREAT return ! ^_^

in 5 days I earned more than you will in an entire month lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

maybe you're him ?

or maybe one of the people who are on here regularly then dissapear only for aces to strangely appear, is him ?

i have no idea and i don't care, ive only ever seen one or two questions by that person and i've answered them.  Other than that,  i dont remember users on here unless their names are constantly brought up again and again and again.

already forgotten the name of the person we're discussing.  clearly nobody important then.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

No , he's dropping anchor in poo bay

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

KC will let us know later after his midnight visit to aces shed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.