Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What r his intentions?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have met previously met at a friend's parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chat briefly every now and then.

Now, yesterday, he asked to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don't know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses. He also offered me some of his food !

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be polite/ nice or is he interested in more than friendship? What do u think?

i think I like him but not sure how to make the relationship progress,.. is he just being nice? or does he like me. What r his intentions

Favorite Answer

Are you dumb? He obviously likes you/finds you attractive. A guy wouldn't go through all this to be friends with a girl he doesn't know.

He wants to have sex with you