Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

I need them to give me a job?

How can I convince the government that I’m poor and I need them to help find a job. Because no one gives me money. It’s been 3 years since I went shopping. And I only have 3 wearable clothes :( the maid has more clothing than I do 

you can do football bets man city to beat everyone celtic to beat everyone rangers to beat everyone look for a three fold and put £9 on it you'll win £100 once in a while

The government cannot give you a job. You will have to apply for a job, and then wait for a job interview.

Another bullsh it post

The government doesn't give jobs.  Get off your butt, there are help wanted signs everywhere.

Why would the government give you a job when you can't even post your question in the right category.

• Jim

Troll score 0/10.

• audrey

That's ridiculous. If you're that poor, you couldn't afford a maid!