Why did my Hulu 30 day free trial get cancelled for no reason!? In less than 2 hours of watching!!?

I wanted to try Hulu out because I have never had it before so I opted for the 30 day free trial. I put in my credit card number and everything. It went through and I had 30 days to watch Hulu and then it would start charging my credit card. However, I was barely starting to watch Hulu for less than 2 hours and then all of a sudden when I clicked on a tv show I wanted to watch it said that this show wasn't available in my subscription. I said that's weird. Okay, I'll pick a different one. Same message. This tv show wasn't available in my subscription. Huh? Wtf.. So I click on a third, fourth, fifth show and it's all saying the same sh*t. I log out and log back in to see if it was a mistake. Now when I click log in its asking for all my credit card information again even though I already have an account with them. Now it's asking me to pay $5.99 upfront like wtf?? Are you f*cking kidding me? I had barely started watching tv shows for less than 2 freaking hrs! It cancelled my freaking free subscription!! Wtf!!

Favorite Answer

That sounds like a weird glitch, I’d say contact Hulu support.