I see many idiots professing their Theisms while trembling in fear of those who chose not to believe,?

Why is it that they fear the honest response of those who do not require the gods?

I don't, but then I'm not an idiot. I don't fear atheist responses. Indeed, I only block people for very bad manners.

• Archer

They are told by their gods to come to them as "children" (without thinking) and sometimes the process scares the **** out of them.

Probably they feel as if seeing the hell fire are burning those who are atheists , who deny the one true GOD, the Lord of all the worlds.

I have no fear of atheists, nor do I tremble at the thought of them. I feel sorry for them and pray for them daily.

Theism is expanding to the point of reality TV, over the top, nothing to do with Jesus.